Friday, October 3, 2014

Lists

In the past three months which of the following are true:

  1. My oldest daughter got diagnosed with a, as of yet, untreatable and aggressive (statistical anomoly) form of Hep C with a genome type linked to cancer
  2. My mom was in four hospitals in ten days - two different ICUs
  3. My youngest daughter was tested for lymphoma but dx with an illness only found in the NIH's Registry of Rare Diseases- a disease that has no know treatment
  4. My dad had a stroke
And there was one or two other comparable events, but they are not mine to share. Yet, they shook me to my core. I have found people come, and people go....

Do I dare          
Disturb the universe?
In a minute there is time
For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment